Temporary ban of new members

loz

The Schoolmaster
Staff member
Messages
22,723
Reaction score
6,608
Just to let people know that there will be no new posters until the final is upon us.  Unfair to genuine fans but the number of people joining just to tout tickets is causing a problem for the moderators.

 
Well done Teach, Mod & crew good thinking

 
Yep unfortunately I think it was a requirement. 

 
Why don't you just make it so you have to authorise members before they can post? Is it not possible or is it not worth the hassle? 

 
This is a shame really - I was looking forward to seeing manure fans coming on here bitching about how Webb never gives anything in their favour

 
This would be an ideal place to state the idea that I proposed a while back for new members.

 
Sorry, was that a ban or temporary suspension - wouldn't want any proper potentials to be frightened :)

 
Looks like I joined just in time.
ibtl.gif


 
Back
Top