Terry admits Charge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
An FA Disciplinary Commission statement said: "We were extremely disappointed the integrity of Poll was questioned."
icon_rolleyes.gif
247.gif


 
the integrity of a man who yellow cards people three times before sending them off :oldboy:

 
It may be the best result for the club but for me JT just lost a little integrity by backing down just to save an inevitable ban. Now people can say he lied, just like Jose did about Frisk
icon_rolleyes.gif
. If Poll said it then JT should have stuck to his guns. I'm saddened. But I expect I'll be alone in this thought. I know he couldn't hope to win but sometimes someone needs to make a stand and although I'm relieved it's done and dusted with little repurcussion I'm still disappointed. :cry:

 
It may be the best result for the club but for me JT just lost a little integrity by backing down just to save an inevitable ban. Now people can say he lied, just like Jose did about Frisk
icon_rolleyes.gif
. If Poll said it then JT should have stuck to his guns. I'm saddened. But I expect I'll be alone in this thought. I know he couldn't hope to win but sometimes someone needs to make a stand and although I'm relieved it's done and dusted with little repurcussion I'm still disappointed. :cry:
I can agree with you but one has to realize that if JT is returning from injury then he knows that the team can't afford to get him banned. Our defence is bad without him and I don't think he would want to take a ban and miss more games then he have to.

But if that is not the reason then I think he made the wrong decision. He could never "beat" the FA but he could still have made a stand.

 
I'm not sure he loses any integrity. He may have changed his plea to guilty but everyone knows why he did , everyone knows he said it and everyone knows he meant it.

Even the people (media and opposition fans alike) who will use it as an excuse to call him a liar know full well that he meant it and that it is 99% definite there is some truth behind it however they will just ignore that part of their brain when they come to pointing fingers. They are the sort of people who, if they didn't have this, would just find something else so it makes no difference what JT did.

What matters is what JT and Chelsea believe (because you are never going to get away with comments when dealing with the FA like that even if they are 100% bonafide) and that we know that JT made this decision with the best interest of Chelsea at heart.

 
I'm not sure he loses any integrity. He may have changed his plea to guilty but everyone knows why he did , everyone knows he said it and everyone knows he meant it.Even the people (media and opposition fans alike) who will use it as an excuse to call him a liar know full well that he meant it and that it is 99% definite there is some truth behind it however they will just ignore that part of their brain when they come to pointing fingers. They are the sort of people who, if they didn't have this, would just find something else so it makes no difference what JT did.

What matters is what JT and Chelsea believe (because you are never going to get away with comments when dealing with the FA like that even if they are 100% bonafide) and that we know that JT made this decision with the best interest of Chelsea at heart.
Exactly what I meant.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top