That Lost Prophets Sicko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mod

A Touchable
Staff member
Messages
19,165
Reaction score
8,769
Absolutely shocked reading the charges he has admitted to! How can this man deserve to live?

Very surprised you can still buy their music!

 
im sure he wont be alive for long in prison once the inmates hear about it. Very strange how some fetish like that can develop. Surely his band mates knew he was like that too?

 
What are you talking about?

Puzzled of Brittany x

 
Don't know about in the UK but over here guys that rape children don't live very long in prison.  

 
Will be sent to a paedophile institute but will have solidarity confinement in what will be a prison scenario.

Seriously death isn't even a punishment for crimes like this. Pretty much why I don't agree with the death penalty- it's not a harsh enough punishment.

Anyway a bit sidetracked. What I am really curious to know with the spike of paedophilia cases emerging is this: are famous people committing these crimes because they are famous and for whatever think they can get away with it, try and get something they can't have etc etc? Or are there thousands of unreported paedophilia cases happening up and down the country which are unreported to the police?

 
Dear God.  Words fail me.  Solitary confinement for life with no telly and no books.  Nothing but his own thoughts to keep him company.

But - why is the woman who aided and abetted him having her identity protected?  Has she been tried too?  If she is still on the loose surely people have a right to know to keep their kids away from her?

To mactheknife - alas, I am afraid that there are thousands or more unreported cases.  Or cases that may be reported to the police but never make news because they are not "interesting" enough to a ghoulish public greedy for celebrity news.

 
It's revolting. I grew up listening to this prick.

I hope he gets brutally raped and then killed in prison.

 
I hipe he hets tortured useless every day for the rest of his life

 
Dear God.  Words fail me.  Solitary confinement for life with no telly and no books.  Nothing but his own thoughts to keep him company.

But - why is the woman who aided and abetted him having her identity protected?  Has she been tried too?  If she is still on the loose surely people have a right to know to keep their kids away from her?

To mactheknife - alas, I am afraid that there are thousands or more unreported cases.  Or cases that may be reported to the police but never make news because they are not "interesting" enough to a ghoulish public greedy for celebrity news.
Apparently it's 2 women, Moi, fans of his, who gave up their children to this beast. They're both on trial as well.

The Lostprophets were huge in their day, and so many millions - myself, and many of my friends from school, people roughly my age - used to listen to his music and cheer him on when he was on stage.. That was in 2008 when he was supposedly already deeply involved in all of this. 

There's a more detailed account of what happened in an American paper published online, but be warned, it's very, very graphic and very disturbing if you come across it - the things that he did/was planning to do are absolutely grotesque, I honestly felt sick after reading it. 

The whole case is truly, truly disturbing, and apparently, there may be other people he's done this with over Skype, and in person; I don't think we'll ever know of all his crimes, nor do I believe our relatively humane, western justice system will be able to properly account for a beast like him.. 

 
Police seized his laptop from his flat and passed it to GCHQ to crack. His laptop was password protected; apparently the password was "if**kkids".

Monster.

 
Saw the band in October 2012. Was an amazing gig I must say. Even though its tainted because of these events, at least I can say I enjoyed the music more and the fact you couldn't really hear him singing anyway as he hasn't been able to sing for sh*t since 2008 (explains a lot actually)

A completely twisted f**k. I don't get how anyone could f**king rape a person, let alone a baby or child. Absolutely disgusting!

 
The police wanted to get a plea from him so that they wouldn't have to subject a jury to the video evidence.

Absolutely shocking stuff. And apparently rumours have been tossed around for months if not years before the action now  being taken.

Truly disturbing.

 
A vile excuse for a "Man" I wouldn't be sorry to hear he's been shanked in the shower...Sadly he'll probably be kept away from the general prison population, I daresay he'll be socialising with like minded people and will probably still have access to a computer.

As for the "Mothers" I expect they will not be named to protect the identity of the Children. They should get a long, long sentence, and if I had my way they'd be sterilised, without an anesthetic..

 
Dear God. Words fail me. Solitary confinement for life with no telly and no books. Nothing but his own thoughts to keep him company.

But - why is the woman who aided and abetted him having her identity protected? Has she been tried too? If she is still on the loose surely people have a right to know to keep their kids away from her?

To mactheknife - alas, I am afraid that there are thousands or more unreported cases. Or cases that may be reported to the police but never make news because they are not "interesting" enough to a ghoulish public greedy for celebrity news.
The two women are having their identities protected to prevent the children from being identified, at least that's how I understand it. Although they have apparently been outed by idiots on social media, most news sources are thankfully more sensible.

I'm not sure what's going on with their trials but hopefully they will both serve long prisons sentences as everything I've heard indicates they played their parts very willingly, and were even trying to compete with each other... I also 'heard' that one of the women was using the situation to extort money out of Watkins, which would make her role even more sickening.

Anyway, I'm glad to know these evil people will be safely locked away and the kids involved will hopefully be able to lead relatively normal lives.

 
Sadly, the guy will be out of prison relatively soon (and quietly), possibly with a new identity and will be young enough to do more harm.

Hopefully he'll be slashed/blinded in prison.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top