mad_mac
Choose your Leaders, and place your trust!
- Messages
- 13,822
- Reaction score
- 913
Ok, so whenever you go to Amazon we are told "people who bought this album also liked..."
So I figured we'd star something similar in the Shed End.
What the premise of this thread is: I will write the name and artist of an album that I like/have bought recently, and then someone who is familiar with that artist/album says...."well, if you like that, you'll like this. Oh and by the way I like......"
You see?
So, for starters, I've recently gotten into (in the past 5 years) The Walkmen and their album Bows and Arrows. So can anyone recomend another artist that you feel I'd like too?
If you do like them, and can recommend something else, then you simply recommend another artist/album and then put one of yours up for reference!
Scott
So I figured we'd star something similar in the Shed End.
What the premise of this thread is: I will write the name and artist of an album that I like/have bought recently, and then someone who is familiar with that artist/album says...."well, if you like that, you'll like this. Oh and by the way I like......"
You see?
So, for starters, I've recently gotten into (in the past 5 years) The Walkmen and their album Bows and Arrows. So can anyone recomend another artist that you feel I'd like too?
If you do like them, and can recommend something else, then you simply recommend another artist/album and then put one of yours up for reference!
Scott
Last edited by a moderator: