The FA Cup Final - Manchester City vs Chelsea Saturday 16th May 15:00 GMT

axman2526

Legend
Messages
39,708
Reaction score
20,281
Match thread for the FA Cup Final vs Manchester City at Wembley Stadium.

Win, lose or draw BlueCo Out!

200.gif


 
Would be a nice Birthday present to win the FA Cup Final.

2018 FA Cup was our last domestic trophy, so we're due.

 
It’s handy for us that the cup final isn’t the last game of the season, city will surely have an eye on the league.

 
It’s handy for us that the cup final isn’t the last game of the season, city will surely have an eye on the league.
That is handy! Will take that even though it's not something I agree with. The FA Cup should always be the final domestic game of the season.

 
I’m sure we were scheduled to relegate spurs that weekend 🤞

Hope they don’t try and wedge the game in before hand…. We rest players and keep them up.

Here’s a question would you rather relegate spurs or win the cup.

My hatred for spurs doesn’t run as deep as my dad’s. He can’t forgive them for bringing Greavsie back.

For me it’s 3 point lane, I don’t even consider them a rival more an irrelevance so I want the cup. Once it’s in the cabinet it stays there forever.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I’m sure we were scheduled to relegate spurs that weekend 🤞

Hope they don’t try and wedge the game in before hand…. We rest players and keep them up.

Here’s a question would you rather relegate spurs or win the cup.

My hatred for spurs doesn’t run as deep as my dad’s. He can’t forgive them for bringing Greavsie back.

For me it’s 3 point lane, I don’t even consider them a rival more an irrelevance so I want the cup. Once it’s in the cabinet it stays there forever.
As funny as it would be to see Spurs relegated, think we'd miss those next season so it's winning the FA Cup for me. Hopefully both will happen.................

 
As funny as it would be to see Spurs relegated, think we'd miss those next season so it's winning the FA Cup for me. Hopefully both will happen.................
Hopefully both, the consolation prize of WHU going doing is something I can live with as well.

 
Seems like they’ll need to get two league fixtures played mid week either side of the final. Good news for us as you’d think our will to win and focus should be stronger…

They’ll be strong favourites but we always seem to turn up more when we are underdogs in finals.

 
Man City’s game against Palace has been scheduled for the 13th of May, which is fantastic for us. 3 days before the final against us and we will have a whole week to prepare.

It means City will play 3 times in a space of a week with the title their priority. I highly doubt Pep plays his strongest team in all those games. We will be underdogs but I have a glimmer of hope when this is out main priority and City, this is their second priority.

 
We'll play them on Tuesday 19 May. The 14th anniversary of us winning our first Champions League. Would be great to celebrate that by relegating Spurs.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/article/new-date-set-for-tottenham-visit-and-ticketing-details-confirmed-
I suspect it will go down to the last day of the season no matter what happens in our game against Spurs. But depending on results before then, Spurs could even be relegated already. Either way, I hope we can pick up 3 points. Would be nice if we can finish the season on a decent run of results.

 
Back
Top