The FIFA Club World Cup 2025

Scott Harris

Legend
Messages
44,813
Reaction score
33,250
I know we have a thread in the Chelsea section, but I thought I would create one here to discuss the actual games.

 
Great opportunity for “smaller clubs” in other nations Always baffled me when I was young that there was a country World Cup but never a proper club one

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
Can someone explain the qualification? Mainly for European teams to me. Obviously we’re in it because of the CL win in 2021 right? Same for City the following year? But why are the likes of Dortmund & Inter there?

 
Can someone explain the qualification? Mainly for European teams to me. Obviously we’re in it because of the CL win in 2021 right? Same for City the following year? But why are the likes of Dortmund & Inter there?
European coefficient. Top 2 teams in every league.

Rest of the world I believe is the same.

 
Bayern have had 4 big chances in 10 minutes. They could easily destroy Auckland City.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: OTL
Bayern have had 4 big chances in 10 minutes. They could easily destroy Auckland City.
wouldnt rule out double figures, theyve quietened the crowd down already 😂

 
Last edited by a moderator:
4-0.

This is like playing against a youth team.

The rest of the world are just nowhere near the level of Europe. A League 2 side would give them more of a game.

 
Back
Top