The Forum Donations Thread

Cheers for the donation @coombsie much appreciated!
Just a small donation, I am too sick of the Club's Owners, DOF's, (cretins) Nike and their sh*te kit, topped off by getting shot of Academy developed players. to contribute much to the chats, so thought I would send money instead 😃😃

 
  • Nice One
Reactions: Mod
Thank you @Scott You sir are a living legend! Much appreciated!

 
Many thanks for the donation last Sunday @dermott! I just saw the email notification in the inbox that I had missed! Much appreciated old bean!

 
Thank you so much for your kind most generous donation @Scott, you’re a forum legend sir! 

 
Many thanks to @nonotnowjim for the kind donation! Much appreciated buddy!

We've hit the target this season now and are only halfway into this season, thanks again to everyone who sent over donations to keep us going!
Jolly good, @Mod. By my calculation, £8.01 over the target. Does this mean £8.01 refunded to we contributors on a pro rata basis? Say it's so.

 
Back
Top