The 'Love Life Thread'

loz

The Schoolmaster
Staff member
Messages
22,722
Reaction score
6,608
Just to let people know I have removed it.  Wasn't going to at first but gave it a little thought and decided that was the best course of action.  I am not casting any aspersions on any users on here but I am just a little wary of people providing a little too much personal info which might come back to hurt them at a later date. I wouldn't want this forum to have played any unintentional part in any possible ramifications.

 
I can see your point, I don't agree, but you're the gaffer.

 
Just to let people know I have removed it.  Wasn't going to at first but gave it a little thought and decided that was the best course of action.  I am not casting any aspersions on any users on here but I am just a little wary of people providing a little too much personal info which might come back to hurt them at a later date. I wouldn't want this forum to have played any unintentional part in any possible ramifications.
I was waiting for your Sun-style REVEAL ALL on G4, Pauly and what you really did in those "Football Manager" games. :(

 
Is this going to be about Eva?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I tend to agree with some of your thoughts loz; for the young and inexperienced poster they may have ended up tears believing that it was an Agony Aunt page and the forum gets dragged into a cyber bullying lawsuit, but of course no one really knows whether fact or fiction is being posted resulting in the post ending up in the 'Shades of Grey' area which can no doubt be difficult to censor; so best err on the side of caution I suppose as some peoples sense of humour differs greatly from others….sensible call loz. 

 
Cyber bullying lawsuit, bloody hell :-)

Gem will be so hurt, but she will blame Kenyon for putting a spell on Loz.

 
Totally agree, but a bit miffed that we lost my quip about Blueblur stroking Mrs Palm's hair tonight. 

 
I get all hot and sticky when you crack the whip Lozette.

 
I can see your point, I don't agree, but you're the gaffer.
This sums up how i feel.

The fact is this is a internet forum, you only put down what you want people to know. So if you choose to write something personal about yourself then thats your choice.

Its funny to me that a thread has been closed because people may talk about them selves but you are all happy to actually meet each other in real life. You cant get any more personal that actually meeting up with someone.

 
you could always have password protected forum sections for long-term members or certain member groups, etc... if you wanted to not be so public with some threads.

 
you could always have password protected forum sections for long-term members or certain member groups, etc... if you wanted to not be so public with some threads.
Members would have to be vetted to gain special status :biggrin:

 
Back
Top