theGreenBaron
Youth Team
- Messages
- 157
- Reaction score
- 163
Bola Bola Bola,What does having to watch the whole thing have anything to do with how we address jose's obvious misbehavior in that particular incident? It's not like it's going to be the opposite of what has been reported (in which the report was presented in jose's own quote from the show). That particular incident is not a matter of having different opinion, it's a fact of someone misbehaving, act of bully and unremorseful. Don't you realize you are kind of low key defending mou of his wrongdoing? You sound like denzel washington on will smith slap case, the different is you haven't brought out the devil in play as excuse.
Btw, I notice someone call you a bellend (puta??) and this time I'll (conveniently) distance myself from saying whether that's right or wrong especially on a community forum like this one but do you think he should apologize? I don't think he should if that's how he truly feels about it because after all, it's his personal feeling that matters. An apology would have been fake anyway.
Ive been away so please don't feel i've been ignoring you, I did not notice anyone call me a puta (I also thought it meant something very different in Spanish but ok) and of course you don't need to take a position on it, you can even agree, I personally take no offence from someone who has never met writing there random thoughts about my character on the internet, if it needs to be addressed or not is a question for the community admin's and far above my station, if you break the rules you do the time as they.
Regarding the actual matter at hand - what are your thoughts on it? Was it worth watching? This is essentially what Just posted in his initial post, he received a response from someone that hadn't seen it, that was very obsessed with some clips he/she/them had seen on Socials... my thoughts are watch the documentary then give an opinion on it, I'm not sure why this is such a controversial take. I personally don't think that the Eva discussion in the doco affect the quality of it. My point regarding the apology or lack there off, is that it might be what you want but that doesn't mean in needs to be provided, He doesn't want to apologies, he doesn't feel he did anything wrong, the documentary is just a window in to that that doesn't make the documentary bad.
The issue as I see it, is that people want to have a debate about the rights and wrongs of the incident which has been done to death on here but feel free to continue, i'm just saying judge the quality of the production by watching it and not a clip you saw on IG