Blueblur
I've found the one
- Messages
- 9,759
- Reaction score
- 2,920
Its awful. You're not missing a thing.I have never seen more than 60 seconds of Dr. Who, is that bad?
Am I missing much?
Its awful. You're not missing a thing.I have never seen more than 60 seconds of Dr. Who, is that bad?
Am I missing much?
Same here. That 60 seconds didn't do anything for me.I have never seen more than 60 seconds of Dr. Who, is that bad?
Am I missing much?
Moi, is there any Scot you don't like? You probably have a secret crush on Red Nose too...Yes, you are, he's a superb Scottish actor, who played Rory in Iain Banks's The Crow Road, and many other roles, including more recently Malcolm Tucker in the excellent political satire the Thick Of It.
See for yourself
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0134922/
Moi, is there any Scot you don't like? You probably have a secret crush on Red Nose too...
Haven't seen it Moi,No, I haven't. Was it good?
Check out his characters name in the filmOK, I see. And with Brad Pitt too! Can't be bad! I've discovered it's on locally next week, but not in the original, and I can't stand dubbed films, so I shall bide my time patiently.
In fact, I have pre-ordered the DVD! Sounds good! Zombies!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/World-War-DVD-Brad-Pitt/dp/B00A6OOQYQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1375716454&sr=1-1&keywords=world+war+z