The NFL thread

I had not expected the Lions to go out against the Commanders. Who will stop the Chiefs now? My guess they'll get to play the Bills for the AFC title, the NFC is up for grabs. The Eagles perhaps?

Mind you, my Chelsea predictions are all over the place this season, my NFL insight is probably completely out of tune as well  :laugh2:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
The Draft coming up in Titletown USA. Really interesting this year of who goes where. Very weak QB class but a lot of needy QB teams could bring some very interesting trades.

 
Much more important: which team are in Hard Knocks this year?
There are four teams that can be forced on to Hard Knocks in August 2025:

Atlanta Falcons

Carolina Panthers

Seattle Seahawks

Tennessee Titans

 
So the latest media deal now means the NFL ‘owns’ 10% of ESPN as it merges the Network.

Makes for some interesting reporting that.

Also the Bears still suck.

 
Quietly confident for the Seahawks this year. It’s only pre-season but it’s looking like we’ve recruited really well. I will be disappointed if we don’t take the divison this year!

 
Quietly confident for the Seahawks this year. It’s only pre-season but it’s looking like we’ve recruited really well. I will be disappointed if we don’t take the divison this year!
Quietly confident my 49ers will not fail to disappoint again this year.

@erskblue Dare I ask about the Jets?

 
Micah Parsons going to be wearing the famous Green & Gold!

Your 13 time World Champion Green Bay Packers are about to bring the Lombardi home and make it Number 14!

What a season ahead!!!

(Yes, I’m buzzing off my tits)

 
Quietly confident my 49ers will not fail to disappoint again this year.

@erskblue Dare I ask about the Jets?
If they win more games than they lose I’ll be happy! Seriously!!😀

I genuinely never know what to expect with The Jets!

Don’t think anyone does…😀😀

 
History, you say!

The Jets only Super Bowl win was way back in January 1969!
Must admit my two with the Eagles have both been pretty stellar. Firstly the Nick Foles Superb owl with deadly Doug in charge but then last year's emphatic smashing of the Three-peat was along the lines of our awesome display in the CWC final.

 
Back
Top