The Shed End - 5 Years!

Mod

A Touchable
Staff member
Messages
19,160
Reaction score
8,768
So looking at the date over on my profile, I had totally forgot that The Shed End Forum was 5 years old last week! 5 Years!!

I still remember the panic of trying to access the old CSR forum that day when PR closed it, "So what do we do Loz" - "We start another forum and make it one of the best Chelsea forums on the interweb"..and here we are!

Some days I love it, some days I hate it, but I know the internet won't be the same without it around.

Thanks to everyone that has been here to support the site. From the old members to that guy called allies8fl that has just joined, it wouldn't be anything without you lot around would it. Generally, its been a blast!

Cheers

 
Well played to yourself and loz, Mod. This place's success is a credit to you both.

 
Happy birthday Shed End Forum!

It's been five years already? Thanks to everyone who is and has been responsible for making this site what it is now. I've visited various football forums over the years, but this is the one I keep coming back to. Not only has it been the best Chelsea forum on the internet, but the best football forum on the internet.

Hopefully the Shed End Forum will be around for years to come. Thanks to Loz and Mod and everyone who's been responsible for making this site what it is, which definitely includes everyone who has written here over the years!

Cheers! :431:

 
.

Hopefully the Shed End Forum will be around for years to come. Thanks to Loz and Mod and everyone who's been responsible for making this site what it is, which definitely includes everyone who has written here over the years!

Cheers! :431:
Except that bloody horse with no name person! :Connie_threaten:

Happy Birthday Shed End - Many thanks to the whole team! ::clap2:: ::clap2::

 
News guy wept and told us, CSR was really dying

Cried so much his face was wet, then I knew he was not lying

I heard telephones, opera house, favourite melodies

I saw boys, toys electric irons and T.V.'s

My brain hurt like a warehouse, it had no room to spare

I had to cram so many things to store everything in there

And all the fat-skinny people, and all the tall-short people

And all the nobody people, and all the somebody people

I never thought I'd need so many people

 
Funnily, Tim. My wife and I just celebrated our 6 year anniversary. This time last year I played that exact song for her ( minus the csr bits)

 
13_11_5.gif


36_1_75.gif


 
Christ thats flew in, as you said I can remember when the CSR site closed and hunted around the net for another Chelsea forum only to find the rest were a load of bo**ocks. Thank god for the Shed end, well done to everyone involved.

 
A big thanks to Loz, Mod, Butch, Gem, ES & everyone else that has made & kept this the pre-eminent Chels site. Long may it reign.

 
Searching for "Happy Birthday Shed End" (try it!) gives some interesting images Including this one:

080212_350d_img_1911.jpg


The Shed End Stamford Bridge, where it all really began for so many of us. theshedend.com where it continues to come together.

Happy bithday!

 
Credit goes to the moderators of this forum who have done such a commendable job maintaining it. Long may it continue.

Happy 5th birthday, TheShedEnd.com

 
I remember being crushed when the old CSR site closed down, and the relief when Loz and Mod through hard work came up with the Shed End. My saviours!

Thanks a lot everybody involved in keeping this site running. My life would be much poorer without it and all the people that contribute and make me laugh (and occasionally drunk).

Happy 5th birthday Shed End!

 
Happy Birthday to the Shed End! I spent ages trying to please Loz with the logo design!!

 
Happy birthday Shed End! shame that I didnt find this site a lot faster then back in 09, such a great forum! first thing I open when I go on the internet and the last thing I check before I log off!

 
Can't help but think my time on the internet would be much shorter if it wasn't for The Shed End! Fantastic work on this site, been here for I think 3 years now, always felt welcome, some quality characters for a quality forum!

Cheers Loz, Mod, coco, Gem and anyone who has ever contributed to the forum in any way, it really is a wonderful place!

 
Happy birthday The Shed End!

And many thanks to the people running this place. You're doing an amazing job! :JC_doubleup:

EDIT: Just realised that I've been here for almost the entire five years. How time flies when you're having fun :)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: Just realised that I've been here for almost the entire five years. How time flies when you're having fun :)
Weird, I thought you were already here when the forum was still CSR 2.

 
Well played boys and girls, ladies and gents. I will have a Magners or two toasting to the success that the Shedend is. I have met so many people through this site that I otherwise would never have known and for that I will always be grateful.

Thank you.

 
Back
Top