The Shed End - 5 Years!

Happy Birthday to us.

Loz and Mod have kept the flame alive and I'm sure we are all very grateful that they did.

ETA It looks like it took me 2 days to find TSE after the CSR went away.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday. Wouldn't have met some of the most disgusting, rotten, drunk and all around good people if it weren't for this site.

Thanks!

 
Hard to believe I have been around for so long. I know I don't post much at all these days, but I still have this site bookmarked and I do lurk quite often. I still remember the old CSR days, wow that was a long time ago. :|

 
best chelsea forum by far, great job to everyone who plays a part in running it and to everyone on here for making it a place where we can discuss the team we love everyday :)

 
Special thanks to Loz and Mod who chased us up after the initial CSR meltdown and kept the community together. Although it was a LOT smaller then, with the majority of text being Kenn's posts, the site has exploded in membership and still is the best Chelsea forum on the internet.

 
what everyone else said, but particularly what midlandblue said - thanks to all the team!

 
Back
Top