The Shed End Forum Awards 22

Mod

A Touchable
Staff member
Messages
19,150
Reaction score
8,758
This hasn't been done for about a decade and might fall flat on its arse, but it was only a copy, paste and edit job from the ones years ago, so was no time making it.

With November around the corner, thought it a good time to stick it up! Feel free to tag the members using the @ in answers! Just for fun. I can already easily see some names that will get mentioned! Just copy and paste the questions and put your answers in a reply!

Best Overall Poster:

Funniest Poster:

Most Controversial Poster:

Best Avatar:

Worst Avatar:

Most Memorable Post:

Funniest Thread:

Best Newbie (Member joined over the last 12 months or so):

Best Use of Gifs:

Laugh of the Year:

Poster I Agree With Most Often:

Poster I Disagree With Most Often:

The poster you most miss:

The poster who should post more often:

Worst thread:

The most 'stick-by-a-player' member:

The member(s) you'd most like to meet:

The member(s) you'd most like to throttle:

The SLAG (Shed-Ender Lifetime Achievement Gong):

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think we've done this since the old days of me arguing with that Hutch bloke every day.

 
Yea I think 2010 or 2011 was the last one. I see one on a forum the other day so thought would bring it back this year. If there is enough response, we could call on one of your videos Zeta  :good2:

 
Best Overall Poster: @mojo

Funniest Poster: @RMH

Most Controversial Poster: @dkw

Best Avatar: @Valerie

Worst Avatar:  @Zeta

Most Memorable Post: not in a good way but Hazs post being disrespectful and slagging off the Queen.

Funniest Thread: Random Chat thread

Best Newbie (Member joined over the last 12 months or so): does @Sconnie Blue count?

Best Use of Gifs: @mojo

Laugh of the Year: Munks rant about his Brentford prediction

Poster I Agree With Most Often: @Valerie

Poster I Disagree With Most Often: @timetowaste

The poster you most miss: @yorkleyblue , the cantankerous  old sod.

The poster who should post more often: @CaitlinCFC @Gem

Worst thread: Jorginhos

The most 'stick-by-a-player' member: @USATim

The member(s) you'd most like to meet: tough call... @Valerie

The member(s) you'd most like to throttle: @Munkworth @weetee

The SLAG (Shed-Ender Lifetime Achievement: @loz@mod @coco
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I tend not to get overly involved in the actual football side of the forum (as it is essentially a game for children and I have nothing of value to add) but here we go. 

Best Overall Poster: @Boyne & @erskblue for all the history nonsense they spend all day posting and I spend all evening reading  

Funniest Poster: @PloKoon13 our resident pumper or @Ballack & Blu my Mince-mate

Most Controversial Poster: @Jackson27 Because Of The Caps, Baby!

Best Avatar: @Gol15

Worst Avatar: @Munkworth

Most Memorable Post: @Valerie and her blue socks theory which started the love affair  

Funniest Thread: Pulisic

Best Newbie (Member joined over the last 12 months or so):

Best Use of Gifs: @mojo creator of gifs

Laugh of the Year: Tottenham 

Poster I Agree With Most Often: @Munkworth who IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Poster I Disagree With Most Often: @axman2526 he’s full of sh*t

The poster you most miss: @robdog

The poster who should post more often: @TomCFC85 He should technically post everyday tat passes when we still haven’t signed Alex Sandro  

Worst thread: Also Pulisic

The most 'stick-by-a-player' member: @Gol15 aka Jorginho-Himself

The member(s) you'd most like to meet: None I prefer to remain an anonymous c**t from the internet superhighway 

The member(s) you'd most like to throttle: @Zeta maker-upper of rules 

The SLAG (Shed-Ender Lifetime Achievement Grant: @Valerie a proper SLAG if I ever saw one! 

Posted from my bathtub so there’s that image for you all to enjoy. TTFN.


P.S. @Mod I added a G to The SLAG so it actually makes sense. Invoice arriving within 48 hours. 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
P.S. @Mod I added a G to The SLAG so it actually makes sense. Invoice arriving within 48 hours. 
Ah it was actually Gong, something Loz came up with in the 2008 one I think! I'll edit it, cheers now!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I missed Best Newbie because I don’t know when people who aren’t complete pricks turn up here but I think @azpi28 only joined on the last 12 months? They seems alright?

 
I tend not to get overly involved in the actual football side of the forum (as it is essentially a game for children and I have nothing of value to add) but here we go. 

Best Overall Poster: @Boyne & @erskblue for all the history nonsense they spend all day posting and I spend all evening reading  

Funniest Poster: @PloKoon13 our resident pumper or @Ballack & Blu my Mince-mate

Most Controversial Poster: @Jackson27 Because Of The Caps, Baby!

Best Avatar: @Gol15

Worst Avatar: @Munkworth

Most Memorable Post: @Valerie and her blue socks theory which started the love affair  

Funniest Thread: Pulisic

Best Newbie (Member joined over the last 12 months or so):

Best Use of Gifs: @mojo creator of gifs

Laugh of the Year: Tottenham 

Poster I Agree With Most Often: @Munkworth who IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Poster I Disagree With Most Often: @axman2526 he’s full of sh*t

The poster you most miss: @robdog

The poster who should post more often: @TomCFC85 He should technically post everyday tat passes when we still haven’t signed Alex Sandro  

Worst thread: Also Pulisic

The most 'stick-by-a-player' member: @Gol15 aka Jorginho-Himself

The member(s) you'd most like to meet: None I prefer to remain an anonymous c**t from the internet superhighway 

The member(s) you'd most like to throttle: @Zeta maker-upper of rules 

The SLAG (Shed-Ender Lifetime Achievement Grant: @Valerie a proper SLAG if I ever saw one! 

Posted from my bathtub so there’s that image for you all to enjoy. TTFN.


P.S. @Mod I added a G to The SLAG so it actually makes sense. Invoice arriving within 48 hours. 
200.gif


 
I tend not to get overly involved in the actual football side of the forum (as it is essentially a game for children and I have nothing of value to add) but here we go. 

Best Overall Poster: @Boyne & @erskblue for all the history nonsense they spend all day posting and I spend all evening reading  

Funniest Poster: @PloKoon13 our resident pumper or @Ballack & Blu my Mince-mate

Most Controversial Poster: @Jackson27 Because Of The Caps, Baby!

Best Avatar: @Gol15

Worst Avatar: @Munkworth

Most Memorable Post: @Valerie and her blue socks theory which started the love affair  

Funniest Thread: Pulisic

Best Newbie (Member joined over the last 12 months or so):

Best Use of Gifs: @mojo creator of gifs

Laugh of the Year: Tottenham 

Poster I Agree With Most Often: @Munkworth who IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Poster I Disagree With Most Often: @axman2526 he’s full of sh*t

The poster you most miss: @robdog

The poster who should post more often: @TomCFC85 He should technically post everyday tat passes when we still haven’t signed Alex Sandro  

Worst thread: Also Pulisic

The most 'stick-by-a-player' member: @Gol15 aka Jorginho-Himself

The member(s) you'd most like to meet: None I prefer to remain an anonymous c**t from the internet superhighway 

The member(s) you'd most like to throttle: @Zeta maker-upper of rules 

The SLAG (Shed-Ender Lifetime Achievement Grant: @Valerie a proper SLAG if I ever saw one! 

Posted from my bathtub so there’s that image for you all to enjoy. TTFN.


P.S. @Mod I added a G to The SLAG so it actually makes sense. Invoice arriving within 48 hours. 
Dunno If I Should Be Happy I've Been Chosen Or Angry And Use Even More Capital Letters

 
List of 100+ posters since 1st of October last year! A special nod to @TilNev though who was 13 short at 87 posts.

newbies.jpg

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top