The Strain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul70

Paul
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
474
Anyone watching this........who the hell are these guys in black who turned up at the end of last episode? :ohmy:

 
I'm watching it, it's absolutely terrific. The book was phenomenal as well, there's three. All worth a read, I don't want to ruin it too much, so I'll just point out the obvious. They're vampires which hunt vampires because they aren't controlled by the master the way the rest are (If I remember correctly)...

 
Just watched about 3 or 4 of the episodes off cach up. Does look quite good. Don't think we're at the stage you are just yet.

 
I think it's terrible, really cheesy and just horrible done and set out in my opinion.

 
I started watching it around a month ago to try and get into the mood for the impending Ebola outbreak and I must have watched about 10 episodes now and think it's ok. I'm definitely engaged enough to stick with it to see how the series finishes but I doubt I'll bother with any future series. It is very unoriginal and has a sort of pulpy, B-movie feel to it with lots of gore which may not be not everybody's cup of tea, but it does create a good atmosphere and it very easy to get into. It's nowhere near as good as Walking Dead though, or possibly even True Blood, 

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top