Tim from Cleveland, Ohio, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna see if you wanted to skype but I do not have enough posts

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have a nice LOTR set for my nephew who I am gonna teach to be a fottball fan besides American football.
And they were not burnt in the house fire, presumably....

if you are really a good uncle you will encourage him to be a Chelsea fan!
blue%20scalf.gif


 
While I am a really good Uncy Tim. I will teach Max to like the Browns, then it is papi Thunder Dan's job to like the blue. I am in charge of lit and music.

 
While I am a really good Uncy Tim. I will teach Max to like the Browns, then it is papi Thunder Dan's job to like the blue. I am in charge of lit and music.
Papi? That means Grandpa where I live! he is a lucky boy to have a Nuncy in charge of lit and music. What do you intend to start him on?

 
I want lil Max to start with the Gunslinger by Stephen King, then the Hobbit. Best case scenerio he would be listening to some Chuck Ragan, Frank Turner and William Elliot Whitmore.

 
I hope Max grows quickly enough to see Frank Lampard play. He would probably go for David Luiz, instead.

Nice 1 point total for Villa after three matches.

 
Max will be all about the best American footballer there is, playing now, Tim Howard

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top