Times of our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.

jezza

Almost off the bench
Messages
1,047
Reaction score
94
What a good programme that was, I could've watched it for hours especially the recounts from the 1970 cup final.

 
It's been on a few times now and I'm sure it'll be on again.

For those who aren 't sure what it's about, it has Chopper, Cat and Webby having a chat round a fireplace with Jeff Stelling and they are reminiscing about the FA cup run of 1969/70 and in particular the rivalry with Leeds. Would be a good learning curve for some of the younger members to understand where the rivalry with Leeds stemmed from. It's a really enjoyable programme and I've enjoyed seeing some of the other clubs airing too.

 
Any place to find it online? We don't get sky on the other side of the pond.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top