Today I am mainly listening to....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am really enjoying the new Paul Weller album.

And 'I Feel Fine' by the Beatles was no.1 when I was born. Oh yes

 
I too am really enjoying the new Paul Weller album.And 'I Feel Fine' by the Beatles was no.1 when I was born. Oh yes
Life long Weller fan. He can do very little wrong in my eyes. Even think the last Style Council album was a masterpiece!!!

22 Dreams still growing on me. A few tracks that can be best described as "fillers" but on the whole a lot better than the last few albums he's knocked out.

 
R.E.M. Nightswimming.

And alas when I was born they did the charts from the sale of sheet music - and they didn't even call it charts they called it the Hit Parade!

 
A couple of albums I haven't listened to for a longggg time:

Physical Graffiti by Led Zep and The Who Live at Leeds - definitely the best live album in the world EVER.

 
Guns N' Roses - Chinese Democracy

Yes, I know it's not out yet, but a couple of days ago a new leak of the album surfaced and its absolutely brilliant. Out of the new songs (one's that haven't been leaked before) my favourite is Mesage For You/This I Love:

All of the other leaked tracks are on YouTube as well.

 
Been spoiling myself this afternoon; Thin Lizzy's first (self-titled) album, Sticky Fingers by The Stones and Moondance by Van The Man ...

 
best thing they've done for a decade....

weezer-red_album-cover.jpg


​


 
Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace - The Offspring

Their newest album for a while and I think it's very good. Some catchy songs on there but the best is a song entitles "You're Gunna Go Far, Kid"

Very catchy ::clap2::

 
i'm in a madness & specials mood today, also got a bit of the beat and selector queued up with it

 
i'm in a madness & specials mood today, also got a bit of the beat and selector queued up with it
Yeah...I have been doing the 2-TONE thing recently. That turned me on to punk retro with X-Ray Spex, Sham 69 and the like.

Old is gooooddd! ;)

 
Yeah...I have been doing the 2-TONE thing recently. That turned me on to punk retro with X-Ray Spex, Sham 69 and the like.Old is gooooddd! ;)
Oh those great & memorable lyrics............

"Urry up Arry Come On - We're going down the pub.......................

You'd better tell your mum and dad and finish up your grub"

 
X-Ray Spex, Sham 69 Old is gooooddd! ::ChELSeAFaN::
i'm going see a local band at the weekend (wasted life) that do all of that kind of stuff

angelic upsatrts, the clash, the jam, slf they are quite good, they also do a few of there own

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top