Andreas First Team Regular Messages 7,779 Reaction score 285 Jan 6, 2012 #2 Anyone that has been? me and my mates are planning to go this summer, it looks f**king great!
DannyD First Team Squad Messages 1,224 Reaction score 8 Jan 8, 2012 #3 My brother wants to go aswell, so as a lot of mates. I don't think I'd pay over 100 quid to go, so I'm out. Out of all the DJs performing I only like a few so it wouldn't be worth it for me.
My brother wants to go aswell, so as a lot of mates. I don't think I'd pay over 100 quid to go, so I'm out. Out of all the DJs performing I only like a few so it wouldn't be worth it for me.
matamarryme In the Ressies Messages 347 Reaction score 1 May 1, 2012 #4 Never been myself, but my brother is going with his mates and he is so excited. Looks great, I would go but decided to go to Melt Festival in Germany instead.
Never been myself, but my brother is going with his mates and he is so excited. Looks great, I would go but decided to go to Melt Festival in Germany instead.