Scott Carefree MoFo Messages 12,934 Reaction score 9,846 Jun 20, 2013 #2 Yes only 51. http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/19/james-gandolfini-dead-dies-italy/ RIP Tone. f**k off
Blueblur I've found the one Messages 9,759 Reaction score 2,920 Jun 20, 2013 #3 Bada-bing. Poor bar steward, RIP.
Arq So... What was I saying? Messages 2,638 Reaction score 86 Jun 20, 2013 #4 Too young, a real shame. RIP James Gandolfini.
ForeverCarefree If she said it's Chelsea or me. Would you miss Messages 21,634 Reaction score 12,177 Jun 20, 2013 #5 Shame he died so young, Soprano's is one of the greatest TV Shows in history.
Englishman Making history, not living off it. Messages 3,954 Reaction score 437 Jun 20, 2013 #6 No age at all RIP
PloKoon13 I don't like that kind of talk Messages 26,071 Reaction score 13,726 Jun 20, 2013 #8 Awful news, the Sopranos was a work of genius and James Gandolfini was a huge part of that. RIP
Maksimov Like eagles on pogo sticks! Messages 14,416 Reaction score 614 Jun 20, 2013 #9 Only really saw him in Sopranos, but he played that part well. R.I.P.