timetowaste
Proper Chels
- Messages
- 9,321
- Reaction score
- 6,414
24 minutes ago, Sconnie Blue said:
Probably one of the best watch alongs' in recent memory.
My ears hurt
24 minutes ago, Sconnie Blue said:
Probably one of the best watch alongs' in recent memory.
22 hours ago, just said:
Well, certainly against Bolton Wanderers at home in 1978. I was there. Sam Allardyce scored our winner. Clive "honesty it came loose at the side" Walker led a famous come back. Optimism even in the darkest days. Never say never axman.
Here it is in 70's 4K high definition.
Happy days.Guess it would still be green early in the season - by Xmas a colour tv would have been wasted on you!
If you keep watching Sancho is laughing at it while Colwill kicks it out the ground first! Quality!
Pleasure to watch us batter Spurs with the greatest Godfather in the history of the metaverse. Great memories. Up the Chels let’s keep it goingToday is why I love football. Watched the game with my brother and my Godson, @Will M - all Chels. Noticed that the barman was Chels too. Had a chat with him and it turns out he, like me, was born in 1964 and started supporting the Blues after the 1970 FA Cup final, just like me. I watched that game with my Dad.
After the game today - hugs all round. Excellent family time enoying a shared bond.
To top it all Cole Palmer's audacious finish. A young man who plays on the biggest stage like he's in the street with his mates.
After the final in 1970 I was straight out to the back garden with a voice in my head as I bashed the ball between the jumpers " Osgood shoots, Osgood scooooores"
Tonight there are countless little Cole Palmers dribbling around the sofa.
We've got our Chelsea back.
yep and me, a lot left at HTI was there!! That’s two of us out of a crowd of about 20,000
Just sent the 20 quidthe greatest Godfather in the history of the metaverse
I've still got the matchday programme!I was there!! That’s two of us out of a crowd of about 20,000
Shame....since they have Liverpool next.Romero out for 6 weeks now.
Well done Ange!