trouble entering theshedend.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOFTYBILL

New Signing
Messages
73
Reaction score
37
I can't access theshedend.com without using a proxy. I get an error message from the site telling me I am unauthorised to enter.

Any ideas, thanks in advance.

 
Nothing wrong with Lofty, one of the best posters this forum ever had.

 
Nothing wrong with Lofty, one of the best posters this forum ever had.
Certainly better than certain little cock wombles who uses the site daily yet refuses to donate a penny to its running.

 
Certainly better than certain little cock wombles who uses the site daily yet refuses to donate a penny to its running.
Cock wombles brings a whole new meaning to wombling on Wimbledon common...

 
Note to self: find a way of combining "cock wombles" with "spunk bubble!"

I am grateful to dkw and BlueBeard for extending my vocabulary!

LoftyBill, I don't know what the problem can be, because I'm not very good at technical stuff, but Mod is really clever and helpful, so maybe you should PM him.

 
Great sarcasm dkw! Doesn't solve my connection problem though. Could it be that the site is blocking my access as I am located in West Africa?

 
No, LB, it won't be that. There are members from all over the world.

 
Click on Mod's name, either in a post or from the members' list (see top of page on the left), then in his profile, on the right, you'll see an option to send a message. Ah, wait, you may not have made enough posts yet to be able to PM. Come back to me here if that is so, and iIll PM him on your behalf.

 
Thanks your right I don't have enough posts. if you could PM him please I'd be grateful, all this farting around with proxies is doing my head in.

 
Have you tried to use a different Internet explorer? Which one are you on now, Firefox, Chrome etc?

 
dkw Yes I've tried that, currently using Firefox, switched to IE same problem

 
I've PM'd Mod (and you) so check your mail box - top of page on the left there's little envelope beside your name. Hope this can be sorted out. You may have to chnage your name to TheTallGuy - maybe it's the Lofty part of your name that is causing a knee jerk reaction!

 
Thanks. My nickname in those days was Lofty, hence the user name, unfortunate that the other lofty was banned, we'll see what Mod say's. Maybe it's a security problem with my own PC, can't see what though.

 
Perhaps if the site name was changed to northstand.com it would let me in, just a thought.

 
It would be one of the more ingenious ways for Lofty to come back to the forum, moving to West Africa to fool Mod and Loz's combined detective skills.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top