There comes a point where there is just one personal attack too many. People all have differing views and opinions, if you want to put across those opinions, this is a forum for you to do that. If someone doesn't agree with that opinion, challenge it, try and find some middle ground. If you can't, then move on. There isn't a need to call someone names because you don't agree with their own viewpoint. The minute you start that, then maybe you've lost challenging their opinion.
I've always got on with Yorkleyblue, with albeit, the little contact we've had since the CSR days. On a personal level, he's Chelsea and one of us. On a moderating level on a forum with quite a few daily members, he's a pain in the ass (and he no doubt knows that too)
I'm not going into to start dishing out certain instances because its not fair, but it isn't limited to this topic by any means. If bluedave or anyone want to know why, I suggest you go look at the content posted with the over-political angry posts or flaming members for their opinion at any oppportunity. Then come back to me and justify why that should be welcome on a public platform.
As for donnyblue, I've skimmed the posts and can only see him giving his opinion. Don't agree with his views? Challenge him on it without a personal attack, just because he may be wrong and you may be right. No reports have come in since his posts (now waits for everyone to report his posts)
Going back a few years, this place pretty much ran itself on a moderating level to a certain extent. I know that due to the age we're in now, its got pretty bad on any public platform. It's now a complete chore to moderate. Anything to make things easier for moderators and members reading and replying to posts needs welcoming.
As for donnyblue, I've skimmed the posts and can only see him giving his opinion.
Iam more than chuffed to have read those 15 words from nobody that was connected to this situation . I have been accused of things with
words that i have never seen before along with facist and racist to name a couple . I kept on going back to re read my posts and could not Work out where
those two asumptions came from ,iam still working on other things i have been called out for .
As you pointed out i was only giving my opinion(s) out wrong or right on what i think is important issues that effect us today .
I notice that you are a mod so iam sorry for any extra load of moderating my posts have caused you .
Its obvious that i dont have the same mindset as a handfull members on this thread ,but iam 100% sure that i have never swore at anyone ,accused anyone of whatever , seemed to be shouting when typing my response to anyone , or stepped over the Lines i set when i converse with members .
I have said before when i was deemed a racist ,facist it did not upset at all ,just made me go back to re check . It did type of pee me off when i could not see what 4/5 on here accused me of ,but thats life .
Now i read that Mr.Yorkleblue has history of shall i say crossing the line and thats why he is banned if i read your post correct .
I quite enjoyed my chin wag with yorkleblue since he got me to re think somethings and when he did step over the line it did not worry/stress/ offend
me at all . It shows me how strong he belives in what he stands for and you know where you stand with him .
There was one question that i never got round to asking yorkleblue and that was where did he Get his username from ? Is there a place in UK
called Yorkle ? I hope that i can Ask the said question on here ? My guess is Mr .Yorkleblue will put on a Spurs/ chelsea half/ half scarf to be able to
get back on here .
Also take into account that the topic had >>> HOT TOPIC <<< in orange tagged next to it , so the traffic was getting heavy this way for sole reason
of the view counter if iam correct due to toys been thrown out of the pram . Here is another donnyblue saying ‘’ varity the spice of life ‘’ .