try something new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay-Z sucks, and this song is horrid.

I just don't see what others see in his songs, they are putrid.

I yearn for the good old days of rap (Run-DMC, Houdini, Big Daddy Kane, . . .).

 
Jay-Z sucks, and this song is horrid.I just don't see what others see in his songs, they are putrid.

I yearn for the good old days of rap (Run-DMC, Houdini, Big Daddy Kane, . . .).
I think you may like this.

I highly recommend their album.

 
Jay-Z sucks, and this song is horrid.I just don't see what others see in his songs, they are putrid.

I yearn for the good old days of rap (Run-DMC, Houdini, Big Daddy Kane, . . .).
well i think thats a matter of taste ... anyways the "good old days" have been before I came to hip hop/rap probably.

 
Now THEY are very good. 'The beat that my heart skipped' is my favourite. Very witty and erudite.

Edit: Dan le Sac & SP that is.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Now THEY are very good. 'The beat that my heart skipped' is my favourite. Very witty and erudite.Edit: Dan le Sac & SP that is.
I think that can be said of pretty much the entire album. It's one of my favourites from recent years.

 
I think you may like this.
I highly recommend their album.
superb track and a superb album. not normally my cup of tea at all, but i thought the album was fantastic.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top