Two new moderators

loz

The Schoolmaster
Staff member
Messages
22,723
Reaction score
6,608
Hi again folks,

As of today we have two new moderators on the site.  Earlier today I asked Zola and coco if they would be able to help out and I'm really pleased to say they have both agreed.  I'd like to pass on my appreciation to them both. 

Cheers

Loz

 
I'd like to pass on my condolences to them.....

 
What are all these new buttons everywhere, I like the 'click here to turn off the lights', that may come in handy sometime.

 
Don't click the Reacharound button coco. Not unless you want Mod showing up at your back door.

 
Well done lads, two very worthy choices.

A very good first step towards the ushering in of the new era!

 
Good choices. You guys will need to do alternate shifts on Blue Daze watch.

 
CidmmCiUYAAHhdr.jpg


 
Two good inclusions into the moderating team! Both classy and sensible posters.

 
Can I ask what they did to piss you off so much loz?

 
Slept with Giggsy's sister in law. Now I'm the only adult in the UK who hasn't.
Nah I didn't either. Though I did try, but you know she's a good looking women, I hadn't had a bit for a long time, it couldn't be helped, it's just one of them things.....ahem.
 
Overlooked, once again.....sigh. 

I know my day will come, probably around the time Arsenal win the title 

 
Back
Top