coco
Retired Moderator
- Messages
- 26,043
- Reaction score
- 16,686
Show me a man who wouldn't.I think Mad_Mac meant he wanted to be the one being chased by me and Val.
Show me a man who wouldn't.I think Mad_Mac meant he wanted to be the one being chased by me and Val.
Don't we all.I think Mad_Mac meant he wanted to be the one being chased by me and Val.
Do we get a say in this?I think Mad_Mac meant he wanted to be the one being chased by me and Val.
Yes. And we have a say in what we do with them if we catch them too.Do we get a say in this?
Shall I get a spreadsheet or flowchart started to keep track of things?Yes. And we have a say in what we do with them if we catch them too.
Good idea!Shall I get a spreadsheet or flowchart started to keep track of things?
Bloody hell Liam, their spreading the sheets, quick run mate.Shall I get a spreadsheet or flowchart started to keep track of things?
Enjoy the summer, and the new season will be here before you know it BQ.Is it the new season yet?
Cocolicious has spoken! Hear and obey! Stop wishing the summer away! Enjoy the sunshine while ye may!Enjoy the summer, and the new season will be here before you know it BQ.
Do you mean we actually would have to run, for realAaannyway! After charting our flows and spreading our sheets, who are we chasing Val? (who's the slowest d'you reckon?)
?Not if we pick the right person to chase.Do you mean we actually would have to run, for real?
Not if we pick the right person to chase.