Eight Times
First Team Regular
- Messages
- 4,148
- Reaction score
- 383
So then, film sequels (or prequels) that get a tough time, that you actually enjoy.
Few of mine:
Ghostbusters II
Rocky V
Robocop 2
Godfather Part III - Nowhere near as bad as people make out.
Also, is The Phantom Menace really as bad as people make out? I saw it in the cinema as a kid, and was blown away by it, albeit
it's not a patch on the original three, but I still find it decent, had Jar Jar not been a part of it, I think it would have gone down a whole
lot better with movie goers.
Few of mine:
Ghostbusters II
Rocky V
Robocop 2
Godfather Part III - Nowhere near as bad as people make out.
Also, is The Phantom Menace really as bad as people make out? I saw it in the cinema as a kid, and was blown away by it, albeit
it's not a patch on the original three, but I still find it decent, had Jar Jar not been a part of it, I think it would have gone down a whole
lot better with movie goers.