Utterly shameless sponsorship plug

loz

The Schoolmaster
Staff member
Messages
22,721
Reaction score
6,606
Again?! I haven't even seen last time compromising photos. Alright, one more chance @loz....

 
If you use Google properly there is no shortage of compromising pictures of me out there 

 
Sounds a lot like an innovative pub crawl to me.

That said, if you're currently moving all this stuff around by bike, raising a few quid to bring motor vehicle technology to West Dunbartonshire must be a good cause.

 
Sounds a lot like an innovative pub crawl to me.

That said, if you're currently moving all this stuff around by bike, raising a few quid to bring motor vehicle technology to West Dunbartonshire must be a good cause.
We are still moving things around by pony and trap in this Northern tundra 

 
Done, good luck, though I notice theres no mention of whether this route is being done on a specific kind of vehicle.....so its a car isnt it.

 
Done, good luck, though I notice theres no mention of whether this route is being done on a specific kind of vehicle.....so its a car isnt it.
I would have thought the reference to 'Road bike cycle' on the page was enough of a hint!

Cheers mate, much appreciated 

 
Oi, don't I get a thank you @loz? Or just a referral to the darkweb for you in lycra?

 
I would have thought the reference to 'Road bike cycle' on the page was enough of a hint!

Cheers mate, much appreciated 
Lies, all Lies, we all know its a car.

 
Yoy look like somebody famous there, but I can't think who it is!

 
I have decided it's the birthday boy who one day will rule the world.

 
Back
Top