dappersteph
New Signing
- Messages
- 62
- Reaction score
- 14
Hey all,
It's your befuddled Canadian once again, inquiring as I begin to very preliminarily plan my trip to London for March. I've noticed we play LCL on Sunday Mar 22, and Leg 1 of the UWCL QF is scheduled for Mar 24 or Mar 25. If Chelsea didn't reach the top 4 of the standings in the league phase, do you think it's more likely that the LCL game would be rescheduled or Chelsea would get the March 25 game to give them a couple days in between? I'd love to see LCL play but I don't have enough vacation time (or money, LOL) to come from March 22 to April 2 if they finish in the top 4. I'm trying to plot out different flight options as I'm hoping to use points. Thanks in advance!
It's your befuddled Canadian once again, inquiring as I begin to very preliminarily plan my trip to London for March. I've noticed we play LCL on Sunday Mar 22, and Leg 1 of the UWCL QF is scheduled for Mar 24 or Mar 25. If Chelsea didn't reach the top 4 of the standings in the league phase, do you think it's more likely that the LCL game would be rescheduled or Chelsea would get the March 25 game to give them a couple days in between? I'd love to see LCL play but I don't have enough vacation time (or money, LOL) to come from March 22 to April 2 if they finish in the top 4. I'm trying to plot out different flight options as I'm hoping to use points. Thanks in advance!