Video Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassiya

Youth Team
Messages
207
Reaction score
0
I don't know whether this has been done before. Put all your favourite videos from youtube and other websites here. It's easy.

I'll start off with Cristiano Ronaldo's mum:-

[youtube:dup4eyb6]

[/youtube:dup4eyb6]
 
What kind of videos do you mean cassiya? Football related? Funny?

 
I suggest not having any drinks(especially hot ones) near you when watching this. I'm not taking any responsibility of drinks being spilled on your keyboard, monitor, clothes etc.

[youtube:o2lx8zil]

[/youtube:o2lx8zil]I warned you!

 
You never did add anymore to this cassiya?

(or is it just me shamelessly bumping non-football topics to see out the close season)

 
G4 Did you make Shark Attack 3?

I can't believe Enter the Ninja was in there, quality film!

 
Watch it till the end.

[youtube:1z6fp6lp]

[/youtube:1z6fp6lp]
 
cassiya, I didn't even reach the end of that it wass SOOOOOO bad. SO bad it's undeniably great

 
844.gif


[youtube:1bq1a72u]

[/youtube:1bq1a72u]
 
I'm surprised Terry Griffiths took up snooker when he could have played that.

Note to youngsters; he was world snooker champion once, but was about as exciting to watch as rAsenal were under Don Howe and George Graham.

Note to youngsters: Arsenal were the world's most boring team under Don Howe and George Graham.

 
The future of gangsta rap is here:-

[youtube:g0euxbmr]

[/youtube:g0euxbmr]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top