Beerqueen
Win or lose, support the team
- Messages
- 10,286
- Reaction score
- 3,503
I don't know if this has been suggested before or dismissed as a stupid idea but could there be a dedicated place for videos?
In the last few days/weeks there have been some great videos posted but I can't always watch them at the time (either browsing on my phone which isn't great for videos, or at work) and then sometimes (as in the Mourinho thread) the thread moves on so fast that I can't find the right page. Or I just can't remember what thread it was I saw it in.
It would be great to be able to sit down and just go through one thread and watch an evening's worth of Chelsea videos rather than having to find them in loads of different places!
In the last few days/weeks there have been some great videos posted but I can't always watch them at the time (either browsing on my phone which isn't great for videos, or at work) and then sometimes (as in the Mourinho thread) the thread moves on so fast that I can't find the right page. Or I just can't remember what thread it was I saw it in.
It would be great to be able to sit down and just go through one thread and watch an evening's worth of Chelsea videos rather than having to find them in loads of different places!