Volbeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreas

First Team Regular
Messages
7,779
Reaction score
285
So I usually listen to house/club/rnb you name it, what young people mostly listen to basically but I came across this band awhile ago and cant stop listening to them, they are amazing. Pretty unique as well because of their singers voice.

How known are these guys anyway in UK etc? they are from Denmark if anyone wonders.

I'll list a few of my favorites from them so you can listen and judge for yourself.

Volbeat - Thanks


Loads of other good ones as well but these are my favourites, especially Thanks and Making Believe!

 
Thought this thread deserved a reply. I gave them a listen and they are not bad at all , i particularly liked ' Making Believe '

 
Do you catch them when they played here (Sweden) in October?

 
No mate have not seen them live yet but I plan to next time they go on a tour here in Sweden.

 
You missed the best one.

I saw them this year and they are indescribable good on a stage.

(Of some reason i can't link to youtube so search: "The Garden's Tale")

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top