Weird Stuff

Love watching Minder and The Sweeney- great for odd bits of street graffiti CFC, QPR related mostly cause they were both Euston Production Films, who were base in Hammersmith, and had a practical limit of how far they would stray from HQ for outside shots. Loads round Notting Dale, West Ken , punch up finales round by the gasworks in Imperial Road….Imperial Road, Bagleys Lane…loads of iconic CFC graffiti which survived well into the late 90’s. 

 
Love watching Minder and The Sweeney- great for odd bits of street graffiti CFC, QPR related mostly cause they were both Euston Production Films, who were base in Hammersmith, and had a practical limit of how far they would stray from HQ for outside shots. Loads round Notting Dale, West Ken , punch up finales round by the gasworks in Imperial Road….Imperial Road, Bagleys Lane…loads of iconic CFC graffiti which survived well into the late 90’s. 
There's an episode where they are actually at a game at the bridge. There's a clip on YouTube somewhere 

 
Child actor Dennis Waterman. Chelsea fan in real life. Great film with old Battersea scenes prior to the demolition of what’s know the Winstanley Estate with Suzie Kendall- red hot bit off crumpet - where she crossés the Bridge from Chelsea to see how the other half live- can’t think of mame of film but great street scenes pre slum clearance

 
Did anybody else go to Wrexham away game 79/80 season when it was snowy. Chelsea charged at Wrexham who retreated problem was it was icey and everybody went arse over.

 
Did anybody else go to Wrexham away game 79/80 season when it was snowy. Chelsea charged at Wrexham who retreated problem was it was icey and everybody went arse over.
No, but I did go to Shrewsbury when it was brass monkey weather and Speedie and I think Rougvie started a snowball fight during the warm up before kick off.  Ironically we wore all white that day, maybe to blend in with the snow.  Happy days.

 
No, but I did go to Shrewsbury when it was brass monkey weather and Speedie and I think Rougvie started a snowball fight during the warm up before kick off.  Ironically we wore all white that day, maybe to blend in with the snow.  Happy days.
King Kerry on the snow

IMG_0360.jpeg

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
King Kerry on the snow

View attachment 23951
And Dancing on Ice, CFC style, left to right (I think) Keith Jones, Pat Nevin, Nigel Spackman & King Kerry.  I would very happily travel back in Dr Who’s tardis to those days, I loved following us then and meeting up with the top blokes who travelled everywhere to follow our team.  Pass me a Kleenex I’m welling up. …

IMG_0361.jpeg

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
Back
Top