Boyne We Are The People Messages 29,970 Reaction score 34,986 Mar 24, 2024 #3 https://x.com/ChelseaFCW/status/1771922451217178777
Boyne We Are The People Messages 29,970 Reaction score 34,986 Mar 24, 2024 #4 Hopefully lots of goals from Chelsea today. The title could come down to goal difference or goals scored. COYB
Hopefully lots of goals from Chelsea today. The title could come down to goal difference or goals scored. COYB
Munkunku Local Idiot Messages 23,490 Reaction score 21,833 Mar 24, 2024 #5 I’ve been busy doing random little things today but I’m very glad I’ve made sure I stopped for this. One minute on the clock and Aggie has us in front already!
I’ve been busy doing random little things today but I’m very glad I’ve made sure I stopped for this. One minute on the clock and Aggie has us in front already!
Munkunku Local Idiot Messages 23,490 Reaction score 21,833 Mar 24, 2024 #7 Luckily for us the West Ham strikers wouldn’t look out of place in our mens team.
Munkunku Local Idiot Messages 23,490 Reaction score 21,833 Mar 24, 2024 #8 Munkunku said: Luckily for us the West Ham strikers wouldn’t look out of place in our mens team. Click to expand... Ok we need to sign them up. Tap-ins missed Perfectly fine goal offside It’s like watching our men!
Munkunku said: Luckily for us the West Ham strikers wouldn’t look out of place in our mens team. Click to expand... Ok we need to sign them up. Tap-ins missed Perfectly fine goal offside It’s like watching our men!
Boyne We Are The People Messages 29,970 Reaction score 34,986 Mar 24, 2024 #9 Bit lucky there. The replay showed the West Ham striker was onside.
Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,261 Reaction score 22,182 Mar 24, 2024 #10 @Mod Your idol is letting my prediction down by not being first scorer. Again
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,173 Reaction score 8,778 Mar 24, 2024 #11 Valerie said: @Mod Your idol is letting my prediction down by not being first scorer. Again Click to expand... I'll let her know!
Valerie said: @Mod Your idol is letting my prediction down by not being first scorer. Again Click to expand... I'll let her know!
S strider6004 Legend Messages 13,786 Reaction score 4,998 Mar 24, 2024 #12 West Ham look the better team, hope Emma tweaks something. West Ham packing out the defence so cannot go through the middle and Chelsea's crosses not coming off.
West Ham look the better team, hope Emma tweaks something. West Ham packing out the defence so cannot go through the middle and Chelsea's crosses not coming off.
Boyne We Are The People Messages 29,970 Reaction score 34,986 Mar 24, 2024 #13 Fran's 200th appearance for Chelsea. A great achievement. A wonderful player for the club. Many congratulations Fran.
Fran's 200th appearance for Chelsea. A great achievement. A wonderful player for the club. Many congratulations Fran.
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,173 Reaction score 8,778 Mar 24, 2024 #14 Macario Sterling'd it!
Munkunku Local Idiot Messages 23,490 Reaction score 21,833 Mar 24, 2024 #15 Mod said: Macario Sterling'd it! Click to expand... Did she f**k, it not only stayed inside the stadium it also didn’t leave orbit. Erin with her customary goal against West Ham.
Mod said: Macario Sterling'd it! Click to expand... Did she f**k, it not only stayed inside the stadium it also didn’t leave orbit. Erin with her customary goal against West Ham.
Boyne We Are The People Messages 29,970 Reaction score 34,986 Mar 24, 2024 #18 Great strike from Erin. That should be game over.
Boyne We Are The People Messages 29,970 Reaction score 34,986 Mar 24, 2024 #19 https://x.com/ChelseaFCW/status/1771966107747827845
S strider6004 Legend Messages 13,786 Reaction score 4,998 Mar 24, 2024 #20 The subs did it, Cuthbert and Ramirez especially seemed to change the momentum.