yorkleyblue Plastic Professor of Knowitall at the Sky Universi Messages 8,295 Reaction score 6,510 Feb 1, 2010 #41 This is "Mans' talk", you fluffy little bimbo. Haven't you got some washing-up or ironing to do? Oh, and I take it you got home safely
This is "Mans' talk", you fluffy little bimbo. Haven't you got some washing-up or ironing to do? Oh, and I take it you got home safely
moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 Feb 1, 2010 #42 yorkleyblue said: This is "Mans' talk", you fluffy little bimbo. Haven't you got some washing-up or ironing to do? Oh, and I take it you got home safely Click to expand... Don't you "fluffy little bimbo" me, you chipolata bearing cave-man. Get out and kill a mammoth for my supper. And yes, I did.
yorkleyblue said: This is "Mans' talk", you fluffy little bimbo. Haven't you got some washing-up or ironing to do? Oh, and I take it you got home safely Click to expand... Don't you "fluffy little bimbo" me, you chipolata bearing cave-man. Get out and kill a mammoth for my supper. And yes, I did.
Bridgeman Youth Team Messages 226 Reaction score 0 May 7, 2010 #43 it's a lifestyle. /monthly_05_2010/post-4586-1273258165_thumb.jpg Attachments untitled.JPG 80.3 KB · Views: 0