What was the last game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uno

An Untouchable
Messages
9,944
Reaction score
1,024
What was the last game you played that you thought was the best you have ever played or the best you have played in a long time.

For me I think it was the first Batman game on xbox 360. It was class.

Dead Island was a great game also.

 
Skyrim. It just made my jaw drop so many times. The scale of it, the first terrifying encounter with a dragon, the various factions you could join. I almost wet myself when I heard you could go to a college in Winterhold where you could train to be a mage.

I hadn't played anything as good since Zelda: Majora's Mask, which, is one of my all time favourites (yes, even more than Ocarina of Time).

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Easily The Last of Us.

Only ever game I've felt emotionally invested in, I actually cared for the characters and what happened to them.

Superb game. 

I loved Arkham City as well but manly because I'm a massive Batman geek. 

 
Gears of War 1 was the reason I bought an Xbox, it grabbed me by the nuts, such a game at the time.

Call of Duty has had its moments.

I no longer have an xbox, and from what I have seen from the new Xbox, nothing has blown me away at all.

 
Although I've had a PS2 and then Xbox 360 for the last decade, I've never been completely into a game and emotionally invested in it as Forever Carefree said, since some old PC games such as Age of Empires the Rise of Rome, the Battle for Middle Earth, Europa 1400: The Guild, Total Club Manager 2003/04, Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, GTA III. The list could go on, I spend hours... days... playing PC games when I was younger.

Favourite game on the Xbox 360 is probably the first COD Modern Warfare, which blew me away. Having said that, although I haven't played it much, I think GTA V is probably the "best" game I've played, with regards to gameplay, although I don't like it as much as some old games I've played, if anyone gets me?

 
Mass effect or skyrim probably.

 
I did not like Skyrim. I just couldnt get into it. My mates rave about Mass Effect but im not really into the future space type games so have never played it.

 
I did not like Skyrim. I just couldnt get into it. My mates rave about Mass Effect but im not really into the future space type games so have never played it.
I tried it on PS3, and couldn't enjoy it. I just bought it in the steam sales, and I've already sunk hours and hours into it. I'm having fun.

Just building my house at the moment.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
The last of us and Metal Gear Solid are probably my favourite games for the stories themselves as well as the gameplay.

Also really like the Uncharted games, it'll be interesting to see how number 4 turns out

Fallout 3 was brilliant and i sunk literally hundreds of hours into it. Not sure why but I didn't like New Vegas that much.

Skyrim is great. It can get extremely repetitive and buggy but the scale of the game makes up for that.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_m0wr2k3E4m1qb0wv3o3_500.gif


 
Assassins Creed Brotherhood. The storyline is incredible. That one mission where you have to climb to the top of the collisium and rescue Jesus from the cross in the play is phenomenonal.

 
Easily The Last of Us.

Only ever game I've felt emotionally invested in, I actually cared for the characters and what happened to them.

Superb game. 

I loved Arkham City as well but manly because I'm a massive Batman geek.
Actually looking at The Last Of Us remastered. How big is the game? Gameplay good?

 
What region in Skyrim are you building it in?
Lakeview manor.

I have built the bedrooms, the trophy room and the library. Need somewhere to put all these books.

Just need to decorate. I have spent so much iron. Plus I have no goat horns...none...need a ton of them.

I had a horse, but it died fighting a battle I didn't want it to be in. I think a fireball to the butt from yours truly was the finishing blow too :/

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top