High Street Ken
In the Ressies
- Messages
- 506
- Reaction score
- 0
If you were starting up a rock band (or any other kind) what would you call it? There are some terrific ones in existence.
Gaye Bikers On Acid, has to be an all-time great name.
Napalm Death, is cool too (or maybe hot).
Flock Of Seagulls (immortalised in Pulp Fiction!)
Lesbian Dopeheads On Mopeds (I didn't make that up but wish I had!)
Fine Young Cannibals
Cat Rapes Dog (hopefully a soul band)
They Might Be Giants
Gallon Drunk
Stabbity Stabbity Stab Stab Stab
Badly Drawn Boy
Funkadelic
Anybody got any good ideas?
Gaye Bikers On Acid, has to be an all-time great name.
Napalm Death, is cool too (or maybe hot).
Flock Of Seagulls (immortalised in Pulp Fiction!)
Lesbian Dopeheads On Mopeds (I didn't make that up but wish I had!)
Fine Young Cannibals
Cat Rapes Dog (hopefully a soul band)
They Might Be Giants
Gallon Drunk
Stabbity Stabbity Stab Stab Stab
Badly Drawn Boy
Funkadelic
Anybody got any good ideas?