Scott
Carefree MoFo
- Messages
- 12,930
- Reaction score
- 9,845
Actually, judging by what I've heard, she can't perform all that well when she's on the drink or under the influence. She often doesn't even show up. Wish she could sort herself out. She's a talented girl, no doubt about that, but she needs to stop trying to destroy herself.Even pissed and stoned she can perform the b*****ks off of 99% of what the industry perceive as "artists & performers" Leave the girl alone
Amen to that - the bottom line is the tabloids are simply feeding a fairly putrid but unfortunately widespread demand (although there is an extent to which the media actually create that demand in the first place so I don't absolve the gutter press entirely).the people I blame though are not the tabloid press but the celebrity obsessed masses that want to constantly read about them.
I bet it is WeatabixLoz, you seem to be the voice of reason every time a subject such as this comes up. And I agree, it's not a good thing to see people suffer mainly because of the effect it has on those around them. the people I blame though are not the tabloid press but the celebrity obsessed masses that want to constantly read about them. Who cares, more importantly why do you care, do people not have enough going on in their own lives to keep them occupied. The number of girlie celebrity mags on the shelves in every newsagents is to my mind a serious concern. People need to start looking after themselves before they start worrying what JT had for breakfast!!!!!Blimey that was a good rant.
I think Cap'n Crunch would be quite fitting.I bet it is WeatabixPeople need to start looking after themselves before they start worrying what JT had for breakfast!!!!!![]()
o wow that was pretty corny, but made me laughI think Cap'n Crunch would be quite fitting.![]()
![]()
When I saw here at the Brixton Academy in Novemember she was excellent - even if she was a bit wobbly. Personally, I would sell my soul to the devil to help her if I could, but the only person who can help her is herself.Actually, judging by what I've heard, she can't perform all that well when she's on the drink or under the influence. She often doesn't even show up. Wish she could sort herself out. She's a talented girl, no doubt about that, but she needs to stop trying to destroy herself.Even pissed and stoned she can perform the b*****ks off of 99% of what the industry perceive as "artists & performers" Leave the girl alone