Where do you download music from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't remember the last time I downloaded music. Still buy CDs. Also, where I can I still buy vinyl. Have yet to find something as good as vinyl when it comes to sound reproduction. Only downside is that vinyl is very expensive.

Still but books as well. Can't envisage buy ebooks. Like the sight and feel of books. Saying that with several hundred books in the house am running out of space for them.

 
Vinyl is great if you can afford the sound system that goes with it. CD though... not so much. Pure digital has way better quality unless we're talking about a SACD or maybe a Blu-Ray Audio disc.

I love books, I love the touch and smell of them but ebooks are just fantastic, they are immensely practical.

 
Mostly, Charity shops and sometimes car boots.  Digital I get through Wondershare from Spotify or WE7.

BQ - I have some software that copies from your Ipod back to a PC - I'll have a look for what it is and send you a link.

 
I get my music and then upload it to Itunes. I dont really ever buy music from Itunes.

 
I never buy books but I do get ebooks. They are so much better and cheaper!

 
Mostly, Charity shops and sometimes car boots.  Digital I get through Wondershare from Spotify or WE7.

BQ - I have some software that copies from your Ipod back to a PC - I'll have a look for what it is and send you a link.
I did find something to do this a few years back but the music appeared in really random order and so it was not really very useful.  I just think you should be able to open your ipod in your computer the same as any other storage device and see the folders and drag and drop etc. Itunes just seems to complicate something that should be so simple really.

 
This is just a drag and drop program BQ - I'll look it up when I'm back in work and send it to you :)

 
Spotify is actually a great place to create playlists, easily accessible on my mobile aswell, mainly only use it for playlists.

 
Annoyingly you can't pay for Spotify with your phone credit, so its not really worth the hassle for me to get premium.

 
Spotify. £5 a month for premium for me (student card) for unlimited music on my laptop/phone/tablet. I used to download YouTube videos to iTunes before that or rent CDs from my local library and put them onto iTunes.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top