- Messages
- 22,720
- Reaction score
- 6,605
When it comes to things like iPod I am as savvy as an Eskimo at a country and western festival.
Until now I have been more than happy with my CD player at home, one in the motor and my record player however 18 months after moving in to where we now live I still have the majority of my CDs in a box in the garage due to lack o space in the house. I have been given £150 in vouchers to spend in a shopping hall in Glasgow (you know the sort of place - 100 hundred shops under one roof, more commonly known as a place where suicidal tendencies are high) and am considering dragging my sorry arse into the modern day and buying an ipod and speakers.
This will mean I can at least dump a load of CDs on it and put it in the living room thus not taking up all the space the CDs would.
I haven't the foggiest what the difference is between a ipod classic, ipod Nano and an ipod touch other than the interface and the fact a touch is more expensive - from the little I have read it would appear the touch is not worth the extra money and I would be better getting a cheaper model with a much bigger memory
Can anyone offer any advice?
Until now I have been more than happy with my CD player at home, one in the motor and my record player however 18 months after moving in to where we now live I still have the majority of my CDs in a box in the garage due to lack o space in the house. I have been given £150 in vouchers to spend in a shopping hall in Glasgow (you know the sort of place - 100 hundred shops under one roof, more commonly known as a place where suicidal tendencies are high) and am considering dragging my sorry arse into the modern day and buying an ipod and speakers.
This will mean I can at least dump a load of CDs on it and put it in the living room thus not taking up all the space the CDs would.
I haven't the foggiest what the difference is between a ipod classic, ipod Nano and an ipod touch other than the interface and the fact a touch is more expensive - from the little I have read it would appear the touch is not worth the extra money and I would be better getting a cheaper model with a much bigger memory
Can anyone offer any advice?