Who will win Euro 2016?

Cast your vote carefully

  • France

    Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Romania

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Albania

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switzerland

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

    Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Russia

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wales

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Slovakia

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Germany

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Ukraine

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poland

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Northern Ireland

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Spain

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Czech Republic

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turkey

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Croatia

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belgium

    Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Italy

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Republic of Ireland

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Sweden

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portugal

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Iceland

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Austria

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hungary

    Votes: 1 2.6%

  • Total voters
    39
the sooner Italy get dumped out of it and Antonio gets himself to SW6 the better, don't really care who wins but I'd like England to give it a really good go this time

 
I hope Wales progress from their group. But I think maybe it be a Belgium vs Germany final going to penalties with the Belgians edging out the Germans

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not with that defence and midfield they bloody won't. Henderson, Milner, delph, utter sh*te and bring nothing to a team at international level. Defence is a shambles with no leadership at all.

 
I think france will win it and france is the team i usually support in the euros and world cups but i'd loooove england to lift the euro trophy

 
Portugal.

Best midfield in the tournament, defense may not have world class names but as a unit they are tough to break down, Ronaldo upfront to carry. What could go wrong. 
Would have won a fair bit of money if I was a betting man. 

 
^ Can't argue with that; he can prove his talent by winning the Championship trophy (his first) next season.

 
Back
Top