As Fox Mulder would say, I want to believe. COYBIG!Ireland obviously. Walters golden boot and John O Shea player of the tournament.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good shout. Bernardo Silva or Joao Mario could really put themselves on the map in this tournament, especially in a relatively weak group.Portugal.
Best midfield in the tournament, defense may not have world class names but as a unit they are tough to break down, Ronaldo upfront to carry. What could go wrong.
drjonesy: They ain't in Europe mate...![]()
This was good fun.. I had Spain win in the final. I'm going to fill it out during the tournament as well and see how close (or not) i was!Here's a nice predictor set up for Excel
If only Carlsberg were sponsors of the tournament, eh?England with Cahill scoring a 50 yard winning screamer in the final.
Belgium were a bit of a disappointment in the World Cup. I can't make up my mind whether they have learned much from that and are now much better, or bound to keep underachieving.I hope they have improved, I would love to see them do well. Except for that c**t Fellaini.I think Belgium are overrated to be honest, they have a good team no doubt, but it's not a team full of world class talent. We all rate the Belgians very highly because we have so many of them in our league, but if you speak to others on the continent, there's far less hype, the only two players they'd speak about would be Hazard and KDB. Everyone else is good, but not good enough to win the Euros, in my opinion. For me it's between France and Germany I think, and i'm going to go with frnce because of the pool of talent they have as well as being at home.