Blueblur
I've found the one
- Messages
- 9,759
- Reaction score
- 2,920
I'm in the market for a wi-fi booster. The location of my bedroom in my flat, where I tend to do online gaming and surfing the net on my laptop is on the "edge" of the wi-fi signal that comes from the router in the living room. It's ok, but I only get 3 out of 5 bars signal max, depending where my laptop is in the room. This occasionally interrupts streaming on Netflix etc, which is annoying. I want to boost the signal so I'm drowning in background radiation.
Does anyone have a wi-fi booster in their home? I'm talking about one of the ones you just plug into the mains. I'm not looking to pay more than £25, and I want one that is easy to set up. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Come on techno-nerds, lay it on me!
Cheers!
BB
Does anyone have a wi-fi booster in their home? I'm talking about one of the ones you just plug into the mains. I'm not looking to pay more than £25, and I want one that is easy to set up. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Come on techno-nerds, lay it on me!
Cheers!
BB