The Moos
An Untouchable
- Messages
- 9,670
- Reaction score
- 66
Didn't find a thread about Nintendo Wii (though I didn't look that far back to be honest) so I thought we should have one.
Does anyone here own a Wii?
My dad bought one a few weeks ago because our neighbours had one. My dad is 65 years old and my neighbours are even older.
I thought I would be the one who would scream for one, but apparently older people enjoy it as well, possibly even more.
Anyway, after playing tennis, bowling, golf etc. for awhile we got another game with table tennis and some other stuff.
I simply can't get enough of that game. The one who came up with the idea for Wii should get an award.
One downside is that in some games I have reached more or less as far as I can go. I can't beat my highscore in 100 pin bowling and I can't beat the champion in table tennis.
Still, there's lots of other games to enjoy.
Gonna have to try some "real" games soon, like Super Mario or something to see what that is like.
But now I have another game to occupy myself with.
Yesterday my dad borrowed Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus from my brother and I game the latter one a try today.
Oh my God it was hard.
I spent an hour trying different games out and subsequently burnt quite a few calories.
I think I looked extremely silly when I tried hoola hoops, but is sure was fun....and hard.
So, anyone else have Wii and perhaps have tried some of the games I've played?
Does anyone here own a Wii?
My dad bought one a few weeks ago because our neighbours had one. My dad is 65 years old and my neighbours are even older.
I thought I would be the one who would scream for one, but apparently older people enjoy it as well, possibly even more.
Anyway, after playing tennis, bowling, golf etc. for awhile we got another game with table tennis and some other stuff.
I simply can't get enough of that game. The one who came up with the idea for Wii should get an award.
One downside is that in some games I have reached more or less as far as I can go. I can't beat my highscore in 100 pin bowling and I can't beat the champion in table tennis.
Still, there's lots of other games to enjoy.
Gonna have to try some "real" games soon, like Super Mario or something to see what that is like.
But now I have another game to occupy myself with.
Yesterday my dad borrowed Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus from my brother and I game the latter one a try today.
Oh my God it was hard.
I spent an hour trying different games out and subsequently burnt quite a few calories.
I think I looked extremely silly when I tried hoola hoops, but is sure was fun....and hard.
So, anyone else have Wii and perhaps have tried some of the games I've played?