Wilfred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

First Team Regular
Messages
5,784
Reaction score
972
I know you Aussies are familiar with Wilfred, as it had a two year run in Australia a few years back. I saw a few of those clips on YouTube, and the series in the States is a lot different. What do you think of it?

I kind of like it, but I have a strange taste in tv shows.

 
It's ok. I watch it, but wouldn't miss it if I didn't.

The Australian version is better in my Australian opinion.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's ok. I watch it, but wouldn't miss it if I didn't.

The Australian version is better in my Australian opinion.
So far, I agree. Especially the one Aussie episode in which Wilfred's hunts down the possom, played as a pseudo-human possum. I liked that scene a lot. Also, I think the female owner of Wilfred in the Aussie version is much better than the person playing that role in the U.S. version. The darkness of the Aussie version also seems to work better.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top