Windows Vista Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomon

New Signing
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Dear All,

I have a bit of a retarded problem with Vista. I basically have NO mouse cursor. The only way I can view the mouse is by enabling Pointer Trails. This is a worthwhile option however when I go to play any game because it doesn't use Pointer Trails I have no cursor. I've searched the Internet but any possible solution doesn't seem to work. It's not the mouse as I've tried several, it's not the drivers as they've been updated, downgraded and all sorts, I'm just getting sick to the back teeth with it!

Any help or advice would be fab!

Cheers,

Tom.

 
When did that start? Was it after installing something?

See if you can restore Vista to sometime before it started.

 
Dear All,I have a bit of a retarded problem with Vista. I basically have NO mouse cursor. The only way I can view the mouse is by enabling Pointer Trails. This is a worthwhile option however when I go to play any game because it doesn't use Pointer Trails I have no cursor. I've searched the Internet but any possible solution doesn't seem to work. It's not the mouse as I've tried several, it's not the drivers as they've been updated, downgraded and all sorts, I'm just getting sick to the back teeth with it!

Any help or advice would be fab!

Cheers,

Tom.
repartition your HD

 
repartition your HD
try disabling pointer shadow. Go to control panel - mouse - go to pointers tab - uncheck the option "enable pointer shadow" and apply.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top