Posts from me are rare these days. This is the best I have felt after a Chelsea game for a little while now.
So I made the mistake of logging on.
I got to page 16 of this (at this time 31 page) thread and I remembered very quickly why I came off this site.
My biggest takeaway is that Palmer must be the best player our club has EVER seen because he is the only player at the moment that NONE of you c**ts have an agenda against!
I'm not going to bother going through the second half of pages looking for the apologies for your blatantly sh*t posts because you are,l all too bitchy to admit you might of been wrong.
Even after Jackson got an assist AND a goal I still saw 3 different posters bitching about him.
You lot are the reason we are such a f**king laughing stock, not the owners, not any of the current players, not the managers we have had.
I can't beleive after a result and game like that I am having to say all this.
In short get behind the team, or f**k off and
pretend to support a sh*tty team like spurs. You are all an embarrassment to this club! Much more so than player we have at this squad.
I used to be proud of my fellow chelsea fans. We had some of the most respected fans in the world, now we are left with a bunch of spoilt little c**ts like you lot.