Scott Harris
Legend
- Messages
- 44,799
- Reaction score
- 33,240
FIFA is such a mess and that dick Blatter needs to piss off, he's no good to the game at all.
I honestly think he's clinging because when he goes all the sh*t will come out, and he's screwed. Strange how every time there's a vote his opponents decide to stand down isn't it.FIFA is such a mess and that dick Blatter needs to piss off, he's no good to the game at all.
To be honest I think the corporate sponsors are every bit as corrupt as Fifa, Uefa and just about every other major sports organisation.I don't know what the answer is, maybe if some of their biggest sponsors threatened to walk away unless the full report is made public, then FIFA might think twice but I doubt it.
At least our Jim Boyce from NI doesnt seem like a corrupted bar steward!Asked if Garcia's resignation was a new low for world football's governing body, Fifa vice-president Jim Boyce, from Northern Ireland, responded: "I don't think there's any doubt about that."
Britain's most senior football official said he has always thought "as much of this report as is legally possible should be put in the public domain".
He added: "Until that is done, it's not going to go away. If people have nothing to hide, why are they afraid of something being issued?"
He cant honestly believe theres anyone gullible enough to believe that sh*te?At least our Jim Boyce from NI doesnt seem like a corrupted bar steward!
Apparently Blatter didnt want a vote, then only wanted people who were their in 2010 to vote. Corrupt w**ker.Bets on Blatter overruling the vote?