Would anyone recommend Spyware

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonetti

Old git in the West Stand
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
16
Any good stuff out there?

Ideally free but not essential

Have tried 2 today and they take you through the long install process and scan and then hit you with the demands for money!

Thanks

 
Any good stuff out there?Ideally free but not essential

Have tried 2 today and they take you through the long install process and scan and then hit you with the demands for money!

Thanks
adaware, spybot s&d, malwarebytes anti malware, cc cleaner. all you need really.

edit: it is anti spyware stuff your after isnt it? our not wanting to infect people with spyware?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
adaware, spybot s&d, malwarebytes anti malware, cc cleaner. all you need really.edit: it is anti spyware stuff your after isnt it? our not wanting to infect people with spyware?
I am using CC cleaner but when I ran a different product it 'found' all sorts of other stuff that CC hadnt, just before asking me to cough up - is this a con or do different programs find different things?

Ta

PS There' s a few scouse, arse and manker sites I would like to infest but whenever I visit it seems that they are doing it for themselves

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is better to install "anti-Spyware" than spyware. :P

 
I am using CC cleaner but when I ran a different product it 'found' all sorts of other stuff that CC hadnt, just before asking me to cough up - is this a con or do different programs find different things?Ta

PS There' s a few scouse, arse and manker sites I would like to infest but whenever I visit it seems that they are doing it for themselves
most of its a con, if they say theyve found a "tracking cookie" or such like its normally harmless. adaware always finds things that are no threat, but a lot of online scanners tell you they find things to justify the money. dont pay anything to anyone, the free ones do as good a job if not better at times.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top