Wrexham vs Chelsea (FAC) Saturday 7th March 17:45 GMT

axman2526

Legend
Messages
39,693
Reaction score
20,269
Matchday thread for the FA Cup match vs Wrexham at the Racecourse Ground

200.gif


 
Wrexham will be well up for this one. Probably the most high-profile opposition they have had at their stadium since they started their rise from non-league. I am sure we will make a few changes, but we also need to expect a tough game.

 
Wrexham will be well up for this one. Probably the most high-profile opposition they have had at their stadium since they started their rise from non-league. I am sure we will make a few changes, but we also need to expect a tough game.
200.gif


 
Will be very tough. Can't stand Ryan Reynolds.

Sanchez​
Acheampong Chalobah Sarr Cucurella​
Lavia Santos​
Estevao Neto Garnacho​
Delap​
 
Will be very tough. Can't stand Ryan Reynolds.

Sanchez​
Acheampong Chalobah Sarr Cucurella​
Lavia Santos​
Estevao Neto Garnacho​
Delap​
If Estevao is fit then this seems ok bar I would stick with Jorgensen in goal and maybe give Gittens another chance ahead of Neto

 
If Estevao is fit then this seems ok bar I would stick with Jorgensen in goal and maybe give Gittens another chance ahead of Neto
Gittens is out for the season though, I think.

 
It would be better for the American project if Wrexham won this one. Maybe Eghbali will give them a leg up with his team selection.

 
This is a cup game against lower league opposition. We have a far superior squad, individually and as a group.

Im not buying this.... its a tough place to go, Wrexham are a dangerous team, Wrexham have some very decent players.

Theyve got famous owners, theyve had a good run, now dump them out of the competition. No romance, no fairy story, just another minnow get them gone.

Up the Chels!

 
Back in training as is Estevao, according to the manager. Not ready for Wrexham.
Oh I missed that. Thought I remember rosenior saying it was a serious injury and he would be out some time after it happened.

Fair enough then

 
Jorgensen

James

Chalobah

Sarr

Hato

Caicedo

Santos

Palmer

Enzo

Garnacho

Joao Pedro

Play a strong team, show respect, get the job done quickly so we can hopefully rest players in the second half for PSG.

 
We need to be at our best here. The home crowd will be up for this as much as the team. It's banana skin-ish but hopefully we go through.

Off topic I'd just like to say:- Tottenham you do amuse us 😂

 
I reckon we'll have at least 7 changes for this one today. Something like :

Sanchez

Gusto, Sarr, Badiashile, Hato

Santos, Lavia

Neto, Fernandez, Garnacho

Delap

 
Back
Top